I realise that my posts are a healthy mix of types. A few genres of posts can be easily identified. Guest posts is one of them. So are poems on nature whether by the greats, others or even me. So I made a list for my readers’ convenience. Unfortunately I doped and made it on a post instead of a page. I have left this post intact as even if I delete, Facebook and Twitter have already reflected it!
The following nature poems appear on my blog (latest posts first) :
- Hopkins, Gerard Manley – Dappled Things.
- Sassoon, Siegfred – Everybody Sang!
- Bridges, Robert – Nightingales.
- Plath, Sylvia – Mushrooms.
- Baindur, Ashwin – A spider came to my office…
- Wordsworth, William – Daffodils.
- Slosson, Annie Trumbull – Uncle Jotham’s Boarder.
- Baindur, Ashwin – Carnival of Butterflies.
- Yeats, William Butler – The Lake Isle of Innisfree.
- Thomas, Edward – Adlestrop.
- Frost, Robert – Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.
Tags: nature poetryYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.